HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be coming late to the party, But is H&K going to allow civilian sales of the 416?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Its on the news section in the "world of HK" contents area.

Supposedly last quarter of 08, but most likely early to mid 2009 (depends on how things go)

·
Registered
864 Posts
They have been back and forth on this one extensively. Even though the last release on the matter seems to indicate yes, I tend to avoid exposure to anything that might get my hopes up because I find, more often than not, I am usually bummed by the actual result. HK does not take the civilian sales in the US particularly seriously and, as a result, I don't believe a word they say so I wouldnt hold your breath.

Hope this doesnt offend anyone...love HK...but hate HK...lol...might as well be married...HAHAHAHA

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I would LOVE to get one when they are available.

I bought a Rock River M4 and love it.. But there is something about an HK that is intoxicating...

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
They are available now.

However, if you want to PLAY you gotta PAY.
Well, sort of - they're only half available now - the uppers.

I can wait until the whole thing comes out, especially if I can save $1000 - $1500 by being patient.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
orly? Are you planning on sharing this information? I have an enlistment bonus to spend soon . . .
You can get the upper recievers, they were available when class III dealers got 416's in for LE demo's (or something like that) and had them demilled afterwords.

They're usually going for around 3500-5000 dollars (you can find them on places like Sturm, Gunbroker, AR15.com, and here on HKpro classifieds) plus you need the SBR tax or a RR or RDIAS lower for it to sit on.

·
Registered
118 Posts
You can get the upper recievers, they were available when class III dealers got 416's in for LE demo's (or something like that) and had them demilled afterwords.

They're usually going for around 3500-5000 dollars (you can find them on places like Sturm, Gunbroker, AR15.com, and here on HKpro classifieds) plus you need the SBR tax or a RR or RDIAS lower for it to sit on.

What RaptoR wrote.

As far as "waiting" for HK to offer a whole 416 rifle up to civilians...

Good luck with that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts