HKPRO Forums banner

Is the HK SP5K getting easier to find?

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Deutschland 
#1 ·
I still have not seen an HK SP5K in any retail stores in my area. Are you guys having difficulty finding one?

#3 ·
I know HK USA just got a shipment... from what I understand Cabelas has been sitting on the SP5K's for a looong time
Thats who I purchased mine through and last I checked they were in stock with the 10 rounders being pretty rare and it says limited availability.

#9 ·
I'm basing "easier to find" off the fact that online gun stores didn't even have them for a long while. It seemed like Michael's Machines was the ONLY place you could get one. I couldn't find them when I deliberately went looking, but now coming across them advertised from time to time. I haven't seen them in my LGS's either, but I didn't really expect to. They have gotten a few zeniths though...

#12 ·
Funny you should ask...

I was in my FFL picking up a few things today and just so happened he had TWO of them and let me fondle one.

They were both already sold.

Wow...they are WAY COOL.

Damn.

$2699 though.

I know I'd get it and want immediately to get the SBR tax stamp and get a stock on it and get a threaded barrel for a suppressor.

But...damn. VERY nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.