HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that the only really new, exciting release at SS 2017 is the Hudson H9.

What else are the attendees seeing?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I liked to see that also.
And I am very happy it is an American company.

Hopefully they are not a "style over substance" with *great customer service* "get the product out of the door as cheap and as fast as you can" company which seems to be the current "American way" of doing business.

There is another pistol called FK BRNO. But I don't know if it was present at SHOT.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I'm excited for both of those two. Especially the latter. Probably can't afford it but one day... Sub MOA accuracy at 100yrds is what I've been hearing. Pretty wild

·
Registered
216 Posts
The original colt cobra was a lightweight detective special. Cobra wasn't as special as a python, it was aluminum instead of steel which made it lighter weight for carry. Since it was aluminum, it was "painted" not blued. Police depts back in the day couldn't agree if lighter was better or worse, I do know the Detroit police had issued them at one point. New cobras are stainless so I think it's probably a nice modern colt revolver with a legacy name. For 600-700 retail.. I thought about getting one and something is stopping me.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Silencerco's Maxim 9 looks cool but I don't think I'd buy it.
Agreed. That's something I'd shoot at a range if they had it but one and done. Rather use that stamp for a suppressor I can put on many guns.

Now the B&T VP9 now that's another story!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts