HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my P30 back from Robar with NP3+ finish and the hammer has a rubber coating on half of it, and fom the way it's cut on the bottom of the hammer it looks factory. Have I just never noticed this?

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Dipped in rubber? No. A rubber boot affixed via an adhesive to a metal bobbed hammer, yes. The hammers are two pieces, nothing is dipped or coated.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need to charge my real camera and get some pics in the daylight, these are just cameraphone pics. This finish just has to be seen to be believed. Don't hesitate, give Robar your money

·
Registered
518 Posts
That's pretty sharp looking. If you don't mind me asking, what that set you back? Did yu refinish for a reason, or just for the hell of it?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's pretty sharp looking. If you don't mind me asking, what that set you back? Did yu refinish for a reason, or just for the hell of it?
I got in on April's deal of the month which was 15% off. Initial shipping was $50 to them, refinishing with return shipping was about $307. It was half for the hell of it to try something new and have something unique, all of my guns are flat black. The other half is this is my primary EDC and I wanted to have it be the best it possibly can be. I had them install some new Meprolights on there as well. Besides looking slick it's extremely corrosive resistant, it no longer requires lubrication, it simply wipes clean and the service life is significantly expanded

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's awesome! Looks like my stainless USP 45 (bought that way from HK). I'm planning on getting a P2000SK soon. How much did that cost you?

·
Registered
226 Posts
It rocks and rolls, how it looks. If the internals have been coated: Did it improve the way the trigger feels? (My V3's trigger feels OK, but would be even cooler, if it could be improved.)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts