HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local range in NJ has one for rent, so I figured they were cool here in this wonderful state. Cheaperthandirt.com can't ship them here, so I'm figuring I'm S.O.L.?

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Far as I can figure out, just about everything's illegal in NJ. You guys seriously need to lose the libtard Democrats that have sold you down the river... and need to do it like yesterday.

Or move. Ain't nothing that cain't be fixed by a move to a free state... and that generally means nothing to yoah east. Verrrrmont, New Hampshaw, and Maine ain't bad, gunwise, but good paying jobs are hell to find. Plus it tends to get a bit cool up theah for 50% of the yeah. (<---notice the New England accent theah)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yeah, you speak the truth Shattered Mind. Unfortunately for me, relocating isn't possible right now, but definitely something to consider down the road.

·
Registered
854 Posts
and here i thought California and Illinois were the only 'Peoples' Republic' states left--well I will add Jersey to the states I don't do business with if it can be avoided--we have Shall-Issue for concealed carry, same-day pickup with approved permits for ANYTHING firearms, no magazine restrictions, and my local convenience store sells .22LR rounds and Shotgun Shells...however we don't have NFA Form 4s or Castle Doctrine--but all in good time

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Kalifornia and Illinois ain't it bub. Ever heard of the rotten apple?

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
and here i thought California and Illinois were the only 'Peoples' Republic' states left--well I will add Jersey to the states I don't do business with if it can be avoided--we have Shall-Issue for concealed carry, same-day pickup with approved permits for ANYTHING firearms, no magazine restrictions, and my local convenience store sells .22LR rounds and Shotgun Shells...however we don't have NFA Form 4s or Castle Doctrine--but all in good time
You'll like Florida more. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts