HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all...

I have wanted a usp compact for over ten years, and for one reason or another I ended up having bought something different. Although it is years later I now have the means and I want to buy one. Problem is... there are so many other hk options today that I feel the usp compact may be outdated tech.

The caveat to all this is that the few times I rented the uspc I shot the snot out of it. It felt great in my hands and I put the lead where I was aiming just about every time. I'm almost afraid to try any other, newer hk models - I think my fear is that I'll fall in love with something new - and NEVER get my beloved usp compact, lol! So... what say you guys?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is it old hat? Sure.

Is it still relevant, tested even more thoroughly over the past ten years, and still an excellent choice? Absolutely.

There hasn't been a new HK pistol subjected to the same amount of testing over the years.

·
Registered
71 Posts
You know what the great thing about guns is? (in most places) the only limit is your bank account. My bank account wishes there were an only-1 rule though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts