HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone makes or knows of a barrel to fit the Mark 23 thats threaded for standard LH threads. I'm looking for max compatibility for a suppressor.

-Dave

·
Registered
272 Posts
Then go with the factory barrel and threads. The Mk23 and the Knight's suppressor are custom fit and designed to one another. Keep it in the family

·
Registered
383 Posts
There is nothing like a Mark 23 and the KAC LAM. They were made for each other. I'm sure you get a custom barrel made for it though if you really want it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I don't think I clearly stated my question. I have 2 other handguns with M16x1LH threads. So I was wondering if anyone knew of another MK23 barrel I could buy so all my guns would be the same thread.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Can you import a barrel from Austria (without a paperwork hassle/with economic efficiency)??? :confused:

Tony
doubt it seriously...........

it would be soooo much cheaper to buy a RH threaded piston +-$75

·
Registered
619 Posts
Unless you already have a suppressor check out the AAC TiRant 45. You can change out the piston cheaper than buying a new barrel. Problem solved.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Unless you already have a suppressor check out the AAC TiRant 45. You can change out the piston cheaper than buying a new barrel. Problem solved.
+1. I have one on the way.

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts
Can you import a barrel from Austria (without a paperwork hassle/with economic efficiency)??? :confused:

Tony
I do believe that any part over $100.00 requires significant import paperwork on the part of the seller, which is why we can't get merkel weights in the US.

-Sean

Typoed on my iPhone.

·
Registered
90 Posts

Tony
Yes you can according to that company. I emailed them and asked them the same thing. They emailed back and said they could. You can see the barrell I ws asking about.

See below.

Dear Mr. LXXXXn,

Thank you for your email and inquiry.

The answer is YES.
Further we have a shipment going in 10-14 days to USA. You barrel could be on it.
In August we have our Summer Break.

I am attaching the production list 2012 with USD prices.
The HK threaded barrels are on page 25
The HK P2000 SK is not specially listed, but would run under the section P2000 and I kindly ask to specify exactly P2000 SK when you order, because length of that barrel would be shorter.

If you have any question, pls ask...
oh.. payment would be credit card and card is debited when your barrel is through custom but before it is shipped domestically USA.

For the order we would need:
email and adress (shipping) and day phone number.

With sincere regards
Carmen Schranz

IGB Austria - Barrel Technology
Neue Seite 1
-------------------------------------------------
Gaertnergasse 15
2251 Ebenthal - Austria
Tel: +43-(0)2538 87378 09:00 - 12:00 (Kundenservice)
email: [email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 5:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Kontakt

Name: XXXX LXXXn
E-Mail: [email protected]

Can you ship a HK P200SK threaded barrel to the USA? If so, what would total cost be in dollars including shipping? Thank you.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I know this thread is old. However thanks to the info of this thread, I received my IGB MK23 non-threaded barrel today :biggrin:. Finally, I can enjoy my MK23 in Cali :100000: Cost $273.85 shipped.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I am waiting on my socom KAC SUPP i have the tactical booster

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm running a Gemtech Blackside on mine - just swap out the piston and it works perfect on my Springfield 1911 as well. Awesome can on an awesome gun.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
I know this thread is old. However thanks to the info of this thread, I received my IGB MK23 non-threaded barrel today :biggrin:. Finally, I can enjoy my MK23 in Cali :100000: Cost $273.85 shipped.

It pains me to see a "neutered" Mark 23!!! :eek:

Tony

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I appreciate you feelings, Tony, but it isn't really "neutered" because he still has the threaded barrel if he moves out of California. Here in Europe, silencers are illegal in Italy and guns with threaded barrels have to have the threads ground off. Seeing a picture of a MARK 23 with the threads ground off the barrel is really a sad sight.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Tony, at least I did not chop or grind down the original barrel :wink: MK23 with threaded barrel is consider AW in Cali :43:

Here is some thing for your viewing pleasure :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.