HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is bobbed hammer for DA/SA USPc.
But I never saw such a bobbed hammer for P2000 or P30.

Is there any?
Or, is the bobbed hammer used on USPc transferrable to P30?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I don't think a USPc hammer will work on a P30. A LEM hammer for P30 should work on a DA/SA one though.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The spurred hammer is pretty much the only thing I don't like about my p30. This will correct that. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
7 Posts
I understand not liking the spur hammer on a P2000 or P30. I have both in DA/SA and fortunately I live near an excellent gunsmith who "bobbed" the hammers. Both pistols now carry much better in either an IWB or OWB holster - no more "digging" me in my side. These along with my 45C (also with a bobbed hammer) are great pistols whch I use most of the time as my CCW (HR-218).

:wink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure there is. It's the hammer in the LEM P30/P30L/P2000/P2000SK.

Are you sure that the bobbed hammer of LEM will work on DA/SA, and the gun is still DA/SA, not converted to LEM?

The difference between LEM and DA/SA is not the hammer?

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Are you sure that the bobbed hammer of LEM will work on DA/SA, and the gun is still DA/SA, not converted to LEM?

The difference between LEM and DA/SA is not the hammer?
Thats not what I said. You said you had never seen a bobbed hammer for a P30. I was just showing you that one exists.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry maybe I confused you.

But what I wanted to know is:

Is there any bobbed hammer for P30 V3 (and remain DA/SA)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I understand not liking the spur hammer on a P2000 or P30. I have both in DA/SA and fortunately I live near an excellent gunsmith who "bobbed" the hammers. Both pistols now carry much better in either an IWB or OWB holster - no more "digging" me in my side. These along with my 45C (also with a bobbed hammer) are great pistols whch I use most of the time as my CCW (HR-218).

:wink:
I'd like to do the same for my P30 V3. Confirm no issues with light primer strikes due to "bobbing" the hammer?

Thanks

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Will the P2000 bobbed hammer #209321 work? The LEM hammer is listed as a common part for all P series pistols.
There is no bobbed hammer that works with a DA/SA P-series gun. The P2000 bobbed hammer you referenced above is the same LEM hammer used by all P-series LEM guns. But again, it will not work with a DA/SA gun.

·
Registered
6 Posts
From HK Parts:

P2000, P2000 SK Factory Standard Hammer

Factory HK German bobbed hammer for all HK P2000 Variants (non-LEM).

I got confused since HK Parts lists it separately as a "bobbed hammer". When I checked the part number, it is the same as the LEM hammer.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I also had the same question. Is it possible to put the LEM Bobbed hammer on my DA/SA P2000? Or is there a specific bobbed hammer available for the DA/SA P2000? Thanks!
No, you cannot use a LEM bobbed hammer on a DA/SA. And unlike the USP/HK45 series, there is no bobbed hammer for a DA/SA P-series.
You can, however, convert yours to a LEM.

·
Registered
375 Posts
No, you cannot use a LEM bobbed hammer on a DA/SA. And unlike the USP/HK45 series, there is no bobbed hammer for a DA/SA P-series.
You can, however, convert yours to a LEM.
I thought I had scanned the forums sufficiently before asking this question but then I found you responding to it literally 10 times in other places. Sorry!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts