HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just wish they would make a true 5 inch barreled gun ala the Sig 220 super Match, which is a great gun. Does anyone know if the HK45 tac will at least have a 5 inch barrel?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just wish they would make a true 5 inch barreled gun ala the Sig 220 super Match, which is a great gun. Does anyone know if the HK45 tac will at least have a 5 inch barrel?
HK DOES make a true 5 inch and also a true 6 inch barreled gun, the Expert and the Elite.
Not to offend anyone, our Elite and Expert outshoot my Sig P220 Match anyday - the Sig does not even come close in quality or reliablity.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just don't look for a good finish quality on them either.

The Experts last delivered were POS. Both in 45 and 40 cal. It's well documented here by many members.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I wouldn't say that. HK could have easily just f*$*d up. My USP .40 expert had a flawless finish.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
some of the most recent batch had finish issues. They were perfect functionality wise. HK did the right thing, and replaced those that were damaged.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I bet they will.

Im interested in the HK45 but have relegated my USP to the safe for my 1911. Hopefully the HK45 will bring me back to HK

·
Registered
114 Posts
HK DOES make a true 5 inch and also a true 6 inch barreled gun, the Expert and the Elite.
Not to offend anyone, our Elite and Expert outshoot my Sig P220 Match anyday - the Sig does not even come close in quality or reliablity.
I have an Expert and it shoots great but I meant that they should have made an HK45 with a 5inch barrel. The ergonomics on the Expert are not great for me. My P220 Supermatch fits me way better therefor I shoot better with it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts