HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is being advertised as a MKII UTL that was "discovered" as part of a seat/police unit's equipment.

Why doesn't it display the normal markings of a MKII UTL? Possibly because it was made for law enforcement? Has anyone seen one that looks like this with JUST "HK Universal Tactical Light" stamped on both sides? Does it look fake to anyone or just a different variation? Notice the manual cover is different too. Or is this just simply a model before the M2 was produced. Also not being advertised as an M2. So what the heck is it?

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have the same. So in the listing I just realized they didn't show the other side where the INSIGHT TECHNOLOGY INC should be. I think I get it. So was this just an early version of the MKII? Or a version before the M2 maybe? Do you think it would be compatible with the LED and aluminum bezel kits from Lumens Factory? Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is being advertised as a MKII UTL that was "discovered" as part of a seat/police unit's equipment.

Why doesn't it display the normal markings of a MKII UTL? Possibly because it was made for law enforcement? Has anyone seen one that looks like this with JUST "HK Universal Tactical Light" stamped on both sides? Does it look fake to anyone or just a different variation? Notice the manual cover is different too. Or is this just simply a model before the M2 was produced. Also not being advertised as an M2. So what the heck is it?
That is one of the early models
I was the designer of the UTL and LAM’s ( I designed 6 variants of the LAM)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts