HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
It is definitely a great price for the now discontinued color match US made hk45s. I almost got an OD hk45c but found it was cheaper from another gun broker seller at the time based on shipping vs tax. When they run out I don't think they will be replenished.

Shockwave

·
Registered
679 Posts
This is an AMAZING deal for an HK45. typically they go for $1K.

·
Registered
50 Posts
They have a few on gunbroker low 700 brand new. I think everyone is waiting for the vp45. Also too many good 45's out there in the 500 price range. new M&p, springfield and even the new sig reg sights is 500. All great guns for range and home defense. In this guys oppinion, the market for high end polymer guns has a limited audience and a pro 2nd amendment pres believe it or not doesn't help drive gun sales, Ironic. But that's what gun shops keep telling me. Sales were better b4 election.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Keep us posted, I've been watching their post for the HK45c on gb for quite some time now haha.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
It's for real. Ordered Friday, shipped Monday and I just picked it up today! I bought through their gunbroker listing with a $749 BIN price. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's for real. Ordered Friday, shipped Monday and I just picked it up today! I bought through their gunbroker listing with a $749 BIN price. :)
Sweet, you mind pm'ing me some pics, I've been debating if I should get one, color seems to be holding me of though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Preparing for the Zombies
423 Posts
I believe it.. they are kind of local to me - I got my first two VP9s from them sub $500 prices out the door when they were first released.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts