HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow. I have one and much prefer the fixed A2 on my 53. Doubt I’ll ever sell my A3 though, even for that much $$.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I've had probably a dozen chances to buy that very same stock for around 500-600 I the last couple years. Hate myself for passing lol

·
Registered
280 Posts
Good Lord! I have a convex and concave and never realized they’re becoming retirement savings apparently. Crazy times we’re in.

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
This bubble is not just with these and the mp5 stocks.. its everything! SP5s are still going for $3500+, and there's the other thread with the $5700+ sp5k. Some are flukes and some are trends. Also noticed over he weekend, benelli m4s for $3000+, and two semi mini uzis sold for $3700 and $5700. I saw a stainless USPC in 9mm go for $1500 locally a couple weeks ago which seemed high for a used example. Colts ARs, Belgian SCARs, etc headed up at the buying surge rate as well.
The trend seems to be the "nice brand" stuff, surprise surprise! I would say if you have a nice collection you should hold off on buying military-type stuff and sell the things you've been thinking of getting rid of. Its the perfect storm of causes to create quite the sellers market.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
This bubble is not just with these and the mp5 stocks.. its everything! SP5s are still going for $3500+, and there's the other thread with the $5700+ sp5k. Some are flukes and some are trends. Also noticed over he weekend, benelli m4s for $3000+, and two semi mini uzis sold for $3700 and $5700. I saw a stainless USPC in 9mm go for $1500 locally a couple weeks ago which seemed high for a used example. Colts ARs, Belgian SCARs, etc headed up at the buying surge rate as well.
The trend seems to be the "nice brand" stuff, surprise surprise! I would say if you have a nice collection you should hold off on buying military-type stuff and sell the things you've been thinking of getting rid of. Its the perfect storm of causes to create quite the sellers market.
Just wait to see where prices go when Biden is elected. Yes @caf82313, I went there.

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
^^That would definitely be the cheery on top of year 2020. I keep thinking that my mind will stop being blown, but here I am still gettin blown.

·
Priest of the P7
4,791 Posts
but here I am still gettin blown.
Hey, I wanna get blown. You must not be married.

All this dip****tery definitely has me wondering if I need several safes full of guns or if maybe I need a speedboat instead...and a couple fewer safes full of guns.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Wow. I bought mine for $140 in great shape, years ago. It's on my Buds/PTR 93 which cost a little over $500 if I remember right

·
Registered
7 Posts
The JLD I bought several years ago had an A3 Stock, after shooting 40 rounds at the range I was done with it. I had no problem selling it. It payed for the Spuhr stock.
I look at some HK collectors out there as "Hollywood" collectors. If it glitters and glows they will buy it. Heck some might pay $500 bucks for a real HK bi-pod.
My Bud's PTR C93 should be at the FFL in the next couple of days. The first thing I will buy for it is another Spuhr stock, for $300 bucks.

TxnInTn
Martha, we got twins.
Shut up and pass the ammo.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts