HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But he has an extra $400 worth of magazines... That's what 100-200 mags?

·
Registered
303 Posts
he is a rich dad though, maybe he has money to throw away.

Jk, i wouldnt bet my money in that listing. I rather go spend it on pop-tarts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Dude

Tell him you'll pay an extra $100.....but he has to send it first for inspection.

Then you'll know.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Gunsamerica is starting to have a lot of scams like Armslist. I would be very cautious since the seller just registered less then a month ago. Ask the seller who his local FFL is, call them up and arrange a deal/commission with the FFL to pay the seller. If it's a legitimate deal, what seller would not want to be paid faster and not have to deal with shipping? Make sure you pay the FFL with a credit card. You can always dispute the charge if things go bad. You can also ask the seller to email you some additional pictures and look at the Meta Data. If the GPS location and time don't coenside with the listing then stay away!

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I did not even click the link, but if you have to ask the question, then you probably already know the answer.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Appears to be a scam. Unless he is an FFL, he can't have a firearm in that configuration in NJ. HK91 is banned by name and even if it wasn't, it has too many evil features under the NJ assault weapons ban. Also mag limits are 15 rounds in NJ but he claims to have 20 rounders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts