HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.
New to the forum
My name is Mel and I recently got my hands on a Saudi P2000.
Unfortunately the person I got it from did not have a magazine with it.
Is there ANYONE on here that would be willing to sell me one?

This would be the model that does NOT take the Usp magazines. It would be the special 16 round or 13 round ones made specifically for that contract. Anyone that can help I would be forever grateful!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Pretty nice. What are the other differences in the Saudi model and what made you want that one specifically?

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,551 Posts
Pretty nice. What are the other differences in the Saudi model and what made you want that one specifically?
The original P2000, now commonly referred to as the "Euro spec", was primarily different in the receiver. Obvious at the front is the different accessory rail, designed to work with a specific light that was part of the original contract requirement. The other major difference is the size of the grip/magazine well, which is more narrow. This is because initially the pistol was designed around the 9mm cartridge instead of the .40. Later, when H&K decided to submit the P2000 for a US LE contract, they modified the receiver to have a picatinny accessory rail and a receiver/magazine well designed around the .40 cartridge, which would also accept the USP Compact 9 and .40 magazines.
I'll cover more of this in an upcoming P2000 Series Video Review.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hey guys.
New to the forum

This would be the model that does NOT take the Usp magazines. It would be the special 16 round or 13 round ones made specifically for that contract. Anyone that can help I would be forever grateful!!!!
Did the seller tell you what happened to the mag that came with it? IIRC mine came with 2, 16 rounders.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The original P2000, now commonly referred to as the "Euro spec", was primarily different in the receiver. Obvious at the front is the different accessory rail, designed to work with a specific light that was part of the original contract requirement. The other major difference is the size of the grip/magazine well, which is more narrow. This is because initially the pistol was designed around the 9mm cartridge instead of the .40. Later, when H&K decided to submit the P2000 for a US LE contract, they modified he receiver to have a picatinny accessory rail and a receiver/magazine well designed around the .40 cartridge, which would also accept the USP Compact 9 and .40 magazines.
I'll cover more of this in an upcoming P2000 Series Video Review.
Look forward to the video review and have really enjoyed the ones you have done on other models.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys.
New to the forum

j
Did the seller tell you what happened to the mag that came with it? IIRC mine came with 2, 16 rounders.

the seller said he did not get any magazines from whoever he got it from :(

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Those mags are stupid rare, I don’t think I’ve EVER seen a spare mag… good luck.
Good luck indeed, and IF you do find/buy one they're reported to be ~$100ea.
I hope you didn't pick up a boat anchor (or single shot).

·
Registered
919 Posts
your only hope would MAYBE be talking with @Pele seems he may have a mag... idk. dont know the guy but just came across his listing.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Hey guys.
New to the forum

Contact HK Customer Service to see if they can help or give you advise. Obviously if you find some, buy all you can afford if you plan on keeping the P2000

·
Registered
919 Posts
Contact HK Customer Service to see if they can help or give you advise. Obviously if you find some, buy all you can afford if you plan on keeping the P2000
yeah right. I love HK USA good people and very knowledgable but for parts and accessories ESPECIALLY on legacy and unusual platforms (which this Saudi gun certainly is) they are almost of 0% help. But that just because communication between HK GmbH and HK USA isn't that great.

·
Priest of the P7
5,387 Posts
People spend money on goofy things. 2Gs for a pistol that isn't a P7 or M23?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts