HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Lol! Yeah I probably would have taken the rubber grip off it before I listed it. It kind of screams this thing has been used....a bit. Still...someone may have been wrestling with that $2000 tag and that rubber grip pushed them all in to bid.. ybe that’s why you don’t see them on P08s, Baby Nambus etc.
Rubber grip not withstanding it’s a different type gun, I can see it bringing money.
(If you like the grip thingy fine but this is more a of a collector gun than take it out of the box and carry it IMO-and the markets apparently).
OP if you got the gun to carry it, it looks like you could sell it and buy a couple of p2000s that use standard mags and have a less proprietary rail and still have money left over for ammo.
Neat gun you have btw.

·
Premium Member
RLTW
706 Posts
Lol! Yeah I probably would have taken the rubber grip off it before I listed it. It kind of screams this thing has been used....a bit. Still...someone may have been wrestling with that $2000 tag and that rubber grip pushed them all in to bid.. ybe that’s why you don’t see them on P08s, Baby Nambus etc.
Rubber grip not withstanding it’s a different type gun, I can see it bringing money.
(If you like the grip thingy fine but this is more a of a collector gun than take it out of the box and carry it IMO-and the markets apparently).
OP if you got the gun to carry it, it looks like you could sell it and buy a couple of p2000s that use standard mags and have a less proprietary rail and still have money left over for ammo.
Neat gun you have btw.
Agreed. Definitely a collectors item than an everyday carry.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts