HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I am new to this forum; in fact I am new to HKs in general. Second I am a Type 07 FFL | Class 2 SOT and this post is in reference to a Post-86 Sample.

I have a 4 POS Navy trigger pack that is being picky right now and i cant seam to figure it out. I am using a HK93 as a host for the pack and it runs great with a SEF trigger pack. It would seem that the bolt is not reliably hitting the trip lever resulting in a dead trigger while firing burst or single shot (though no issues in fully automatic). I have replaced the included hammer spring with caliber appropriate one. I am at a loss, any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
HK Shooting Team
2,885 Posts
Did you clip the housing on the burst pack and modify the trigger pack? If the catch isn't tripping the sear, a poor housing clip and out of spec pack mod need to be ruled out

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I milled down the front of the trigger box only enough to clear the denial weldment; the plastic lower was already machined before I received it.

·
HK Shooting Team
2,885 Posts
Try putting masking tape (width of a credit card) on the shelf and then put the gun together and use.....bet your problem is solved

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
If it's a post '86 sample, then it's Push Pin, correct?

Never mind. I see the answer before I pushed "post"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If it's a post '86 sample, then it's Push Pin, correct?

Never mind. I see the answer before I pushed "post"
No worries, I don't have any registered hosts. I have a SEF and a Burst pack both are Post-86... ohh and a fist full of springs and ejectors

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Try putting masking tape (width of a credit card) on the shelf and then put the gun together and use.....bet your problem is solved
It pushes the masking tape forward on reassembly. I assumed you mean on top of the self correct?

·
HK Shooting Team
2,885 Posts
Tape and report back! :) on the top of shelf....it will move and squish some but be sure you put pack on so it comes down on the tape

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tape and report back! :) on the top of shelf....it will move and squish some but be sure you put pack on so it comes down on the tape
Will try it a different way and report back.

That said should the trip lever on the burst pack be stiffer (harder to press with your finger then the SEF Pack?

·
HK Shooting Team
2,885 Posts
Some release easier than others......build that shelf up!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Same thing as before. I am only only to get a single thickness of masking tape over the shelf. Any other suggestions?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts