HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week ago I thought Id treat myself with an early christmas present. I ordered the HK History book, an HK Mug and sticker from the HKwebshop in Germany...and its arrived! Most definately worth spending the money on the book, blimey is it thorough! Well worth the money, thankyou Heckler and Koch :D :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
How much was the book? What site did you order it from? Did it include firearms info or only info about the company? Thanks-ARKAR

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
About a week ago I thought Id treat myself with an early christmas present. I ordered the HK History book, an HK Mug and sticker from the HKwebshop in Germany...and its arrived! Most definately worth spending the money on the book, blimey is it thorough! Well worth the money, thankyou Heckler and Koch :D :D
Congrats on the Big Red Book, you'll love it!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
How much was the book? What site did you order it from? Did it include firearms info or only info about the company? Thanks-ARKAR
The book can be ordered thru HK and their Webshop. It covers the entire history of HK from the three founders up tp the PDW (now MP7) protoypes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankyou Cueist! Yes I got it from Germany to England in 7 days, good service and a terrific book, definate bedtime reading, although maybe a bit big for a bedtime book ;) It was about 50 euros maybe? cant remember now, it says on their website anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts