HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the gun show on Sunday and have not been able to think about anything but the USPc I casually picked up to look at. I have been a Kimber man for a long time but this felt really good.

I was waiting at the door when the store opened this morning and picked one up.

Questions:
1. Does the weapon come with optional grip options in the case when new?
2. Notice some of the weapons have the HK and USP on slides ( and have even noticed some grips) highlighted in red or white. How is this done? I like the way it looks.

Adam

·
Registered
558 Posts
The Compact and Fullsize USPs do not have grip options. The interchangeable backstrap started with the P2000 series and continues with the P30 and HK45. The P30 is the only current production with interchangeable grip panels.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The usp c

Its so sweet, I want one badly. I think I'll impulse buy one this month, what a way to start the year.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hogue makes pretty good slip-on grips that fit the USP and USPc well.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Its so sweet, I want one badly. I think I'll impulse buy one this month, what a way to start the year.
I will have mine very soon...Just five more weeks and I'll be fine.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I will have mine very soon...Just five more weeks and I'll be fine.
It is worth it. I would also check out the HK P2000 if you can. I like it better in my hand then the USPc.

·
Registered
40 Posts
A Caveat...

Anyone who is considering a p2000. I bought one and love it. Though, if you have to shose between that and something else; a USPC for example, then consider two things: one, the p2000 series are not available in .45, and two, the p2000SK is for deep concealment and is a bit difficult to shoot well with. I prefer the p2000 or the USPC I think. I am considering trading my p2000sk for a uspc as a result of my not seeing the advantage of the slightly smaller size of the SK. I don't have anything against .40, so It might be that I trade for a p2000 instead. Sure would be nice to have only .45 handguns in the collection. I would only have to stock one type of handgun ammo.

P.S. I realize that I am no expert, but I shoot considerably better under stress with a full grip. This is what concerns me. My lack of expertise seems to require a larger grip. I agree that even the p200sk is more acurate than I am.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts