HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
The ugliest thing I have ever laid eyes on. Does it even work? And why is it so expensive? Is there something I'm missing here?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The ugliest thing I have ever laid eyes on. Does it even work? And why is it so expensive? Is there something I'm missing here?

Does it shoot? The only real test is to hold it up to a mirror and see if it shoots itself.

·
Registered
81 Posts
STAR WARS Limited Edition Storm Trooper model man!!! A bargain at any price! :p

I don't know who Zac Harward is, but he really is a master with the old Krylon. Still won't ruin my crush on Ferro.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
His cerakote look terrible. Why do a brutal hideous paint job on an otherwise aesthetically pleasing firearm? If you're gonna "camouflage" it at least make it a nice quality paint job

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
It was a $500 to $550 gun, now a $300 project gun for someone to fix. Maybe he thinks some geek will fall in love with it.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
That's a disgrace to do that to a classic like the VP70. 😣

Sent from my Nexus 5X

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
The guy seems to have a thing for bad paint jobs on Uzis. What a shame. Thank goodness he's kept the spray gun away from those Colt SP1s!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am a big Star Wars fan, but that is garbage. That man is a vandal.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Wow. It looks like its been spray painted.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts