HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years of procrastinating I "bit the bullet" so to speak, and finally joined the P7 owners club.

Found this Chantilly P7M8 locally from a gentleman I'm sure must be a member here. It's NIB, unfired. Lived it's life in Germany until it made it's way to Dallas.

I know, "Pics or it didn't happen", so some crappy iPhone pics.

·
Priest of the P7
5,031 Posts
It warms my heart to see so many new guys finding the true meaning of Christmas -- the P7. Beautiful M8, great date code. I don't know how much you paid but rest assured it wasn't too much.

·
Premium Member
Home of the P7
294 Posts
What took you so long? :biggrin:

A beautiful example of the finest pistol made.

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It warms my heart to see so many new guys finding the true meaning of Christmas -- the P7. Beautiful M8, great date code. I don't know how much you paid but rest assured it wasn't too much.
I had a good year, so it was kind of my Christmas present to myself. I paid more than I set out to, but all things considered, I'm happy.

Only problem is it's so nice, I cringe at the thought of shooting it..

I also have a small stockpile of spares I've collected over the last couple of years, knowing I'd end up with a P7 eventually. Just need a few more to make me feel better.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's gorgeous. Congrats. Sure hope your going to shoot it!
I'll shoot it, and as soon as I get a decent holster, I'll carry it, just because.

85 was the year I graduated high school, and bought my first gun. So even though I started looking for a later production gun, I'm very happy with this one.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Wow that is beautiful. Congrats man and Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Gorgeous P7M8! Congratulations and thanks for sharing the photos.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My photography skills stop at the "auto" setting on the camera, but it's such a good looking pistol I had to take a few more. And since everyone loves P7 pictures. I really need a light setup, and a better background than the whiteboard, but these will have to do for now.

German manual, I'll need to find a real paper one in english. And no 20 pages of obnoxious warnings in this one.

Even came with the test target from when it went back to the factory in 87, for the drop safety upgrade.

With her much younger sibling.

·
Registered
86 Posts
My photography skills stop at the "auto" setting on the camera, but it's such a good looking pistol I had to take a few more. And since everyone loves P7 pictures. I really need a light setup, and a better background than the whiteboard, but these will have to do for now.

German manual, I'll need to find a real paper one in english. And no 20 pages of obnoxious warnings in this one.

Even came with the test target from when it went back to the factory in 87, for the drop safety upgrade.

With her much younger sibling.

Gorgeous! You're going to love that combo for winter/summer EDC. The sights are uncannily similar, and the crossover is easy. I just wish the VP9 had the squeeze grip for a safety instead of the trigger blade. A VP7! We can dream..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts