HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I went with the compact. I may have paid to much I'm not sure. But this one spoke to me from 600 miles away. It should be at my FFL in a few days. I will get some better pictures when I get it home. But for now here is one from te auction.

Now I have to play the waiting game lol

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
I had the same dilemma and chose the USPc 45 as well. I paid about $950 after my FFL fee and taxes. Don't worry about the price as this gun will give you a lifetime of security and satfisfaction!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read a bit on the HK date coding but not sure I understand. Is the date code the DE or the BB? If so does anyone know when it's made based off the letters? It says it was NIB but someone told me HK's sit for a few years before making it to the US.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Out of curiosity, what made you go with the USPc over the HK.45c?

Enjoy the pistol, my USP 9 CC is one of my favorites for sure.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I never had the choice, found a local FTF HK45C over a year ago for $750.

I've had a hankering for a USPC, but in 40/357 for some reason, I caliber I don't even have.

Good work, I'm sure you'll love your USP. All HKs are great and I've enjoyed shooting USPs when I've had the chance.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I could not decide if I were you. The USP Compact .45 is wonderful, great choice I think - it rocks!

·
Registered
218 Posts
You'll love it...everyone that has one does. It feeds so smoothly anything you put in the magazine. From an accuracy standpoint you won't be disappointed and reliability is second to none.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went with the usp because it had less of what I didn't want. I like the grip of the USP better than the HK45c. It's not as ergo as the HK45c but the texture and size were more my style. Plus I have always liked the blocky look of the USP's. The HK45c just looked to different from what I have always liked about HK. After researching both guns for a few days I found that both guns are about the same inside. So it really came down to what I liked better. I am going to add the HK45c mag release though. That is one thing that I did love about the HK45c. The ambi slide release was also nice but from years of shooting guns without them I don't think I would make use of it. The other thing I am going to add is night sights and some flat floor plates as it will be my EDC.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I went with the usp because it had less of what I didn't want. I like the grip of the USP better than the HK45c. It's not as ergo as the HK45c but the texture and size were more my style. Plus I have always liked the blocky look of the USP's. The HK45c just looked to different from what I have always liked about HK. After researching both guns for a few days I found that both guns are about the same inside. So it really came down to what I liked better. I am going to add the HK45c mag release though. That is one thing that I did love about the HK45c. The ambi slide release was also nice but from years of shooting guns without them I don't think I would make use of it. The other thing I am going to add is night sights and some flat floor plates as it will be my EDC.
You gotta love being in a position of "winning" with whatever decision you make! You could not have made a bad decision with this one...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts