HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a NIB G17 gen 4 in my safe I planned on sending to Bowie Tactical for some stippling and drilling for an optic. But I just made a trade I couldn't pass up. Just traded away the G17 for USP compact 40 stainless (KK) date code with 4 12 rd mags and 1 flush 10 rdr. Pistol is about 98%+ condition wise. I was trying to phase out of 40 caliber but to no avail. Is it just me or did I steal this thing?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yep. Steal. Send that dude a fruit basket or something.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
A good day indeed! Nice pick up...let me guess, keeping a straight face when this deal was offered up must have been difficult. I'd be interested in hearing how the dialogue went.

·
Super Moderator
6,046 Posts
Stole that! Great pistol. Not to mention, SS models are not really too common, I know they are out there, but you don't see them up as often as not. Great deal man.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A good day indeed! Nice pick up...let me guess, keeping a straight face when this deal was offered up must have been difficult. I'd be interested in hearing how the dialogue went.
I didn't have to hold anything back, the guy was pretty much begging me to make the trade. And I was more than happy to oblige. Oh well when its going good don't fight it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I just paid $750+shipping ($45 altogether) for an AA USPc45 SS. I figure you must have saved about $300??? Nice down payment for your next USP SS.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I can imagine the conversation. "Since I'm giving you a practically new Glock Gen4, & you're giving me a 10+ year old gun, I would be willing to trade straight up". LOL. Nice deal man. GARY N4KVE

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great trade bud! Just made a nice trade as well...My Glock 30SF with Night Sights, and 2 mags for a Sig P228 with 7 mags, and a Don Hume leather owb open top...He also gave me 200 rounds of JHP ammo with it...

He really wanted my G30SF! lol!:wink:

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
Nice! Congrats on the beautiful pistol.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Lookin good....Gonna have to git me one of them thar stainless steel pistols someday.....:biggrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts