HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a long wait, but it was sure worth it!

Be kind with the quality of the pictures, not a good photographer, but I can surely shoot!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you mentioned that as it is in one of the upgrades I intend to make on it. I have the Mepro Night Sights already and will have that installed. My cart at the HKParts is getting a bit full. Thanks TooSixy!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Also love the O-ring design of the barrel. Reminds me of the MARK 23. Its a great gun. Do you have a suppressor for the rig yet?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in love with the gun. It's light compared to my Sigs and 1911s. Plus the trigger action is so crisp! Haven't had a chance to look at cans yet. Any recommendations HKenforcer? Thanks!

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I have the Mepro Night Sights already and will have that installed.
I am not sure how tall the Mep adjustable front sight is, but if you're thinking about adding a can later on (other than an Osprey), you might want to make sure it clears the can. From what I've seen on Mep website, I hope it's tall enough.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for bringing that up guys! It is certainly cause for investigation and concern. If it doesn't happen to clear, then I have no gripes about keeping the standard sights! Thanks...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see what you mean Big Boss! May either have to find a can to fit the Mepros or leave the stock sights! Thanks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
bigboss, those are the meprolight tactical night sights, i'm assuming? how do you like them? thinking about doing the upgrade to my usp9sd and usp45t, but not sure if i want to make that commitment yet.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
If those are the adjustable mep's, I just ordered them for my expert. From what I understand they are tanks!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
They are great, they are tanks, I can confirm that. they are definitely worth it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks once more Big Boss! Now that I am getting the funnel system and magazine, an extended mag release. Perhaps You more knowledgeable Gentlemen would recommend other items I could get for the USP to enhance the performance and the aesthetics of the gun. Would the standard 13 round magazine still work on the funnel system? Would highly appreciate any recommendations from any of you gents! Thanks!

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Standard 13-rd mags will not fit the JF mag well. But the JF mags will fit the standard mag well (with gaps, of course! see pic below)

If you feel a little adventurous, and are handy with a couple of punches, get a LEM kit and convert that bad boy to a Match + LEM Hybrid Trigger. Then you'll have the best of both worlds: Threaded barrel and Match + LEM Hybrid trigger.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Appreciate that! I will not go and get extra 13 round magazines! I don't think I am that adventurous yet getting a LEM KIT. For my own knowledge, how does the LEM system differ from the current DA/SA? Doesn't the LEM make it DAO? Would that make all pulls heavier? I like the lighter pull of the SA. Is the LEM KIT a lighter pull too, close to the SA? I am throwing this out of left field, so here goes, is there any kit or procedure to bring down the pull on the DA/SA. A littler lighter would be perfect for me! Thanks once more TooSixy!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts