HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
VERY nice! I wonder if the shoots as good as she looks :).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not been able to shoot this rifle... That will soon change. Here is another picture with a "Friend".

·
Registered
130 Posts
My UMP 9 has finally arrived, Here it is... HDPS rail set, Aimpoint Micro T-1
on the way.

Wow, it's very nice with the rails, I should have bought that :)

Let me know how you like it when you get to shoot it. And I can get your money back if you don't like it ;-)

Pat

·
Registered
76 Posts
Very nice :) Sometimes, being Canadian is a good thing. I've got a Swiss Arms CQB on the way too. Looking forward to shooting it!

CGN UncleWalther

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Would any of you Canadian guys have any contacts for parts that you could pass along? You can PM me if you need to.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've checked and asked a dealer about that a couple months ago and they can't get anything really. I had to import my G36 mags be cause store were not willing to sell them to me. Same with UMP mags, I had to order them in the states too...

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
very cool - congrats!!

what is the crown logo on the 552? RCMP?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've checked and asked a dealer about that a couple months ago and they can't get anything really. I had to import my G36 mags be cause store were not willing to sell them to me. Same with UMP mags, I had to order them in the states too...
Didn't the mags have to be permanently modified so they wouldn't accept more than 5 rounds?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts