HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Who has already bought and taken possession of another HK already? I know there's heroin addicts around here...

·
Registered
851 Posts
Working out a deal on a USP Expert 9mm. This is a spill over deal from 2007. Hope to close it soon. My local gun shop is open for business today from 2pm to 6pm. :D

·
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may go to the range this afternoon. Met a gent there last weekend who... get this... isn't real happy with his PSP. Maybe I can close this one and set a new record for myself. But given that there are several HK's that I spoke for toward the close of last year that haven't arrived yet (some paid for, some not), I really should be a little prudent.

:380: Bwahahahahaha!

·
Registered
172 Posts
...Who has already bought and taken possession of another HK already? I know there's heroin addicts around here...
I was at Cabellas yesterday, and they had signs posted in the Gun dept. that the State Police are closed today, so no weapons purchases today.

·
Registered
851 Posts
NICE! I'm kicking myself for a deal I missed just this past weekend. Not on an HK but a 20+ year old Colt Python 2 1/2" barrel in blue. Originally owned by an older businessman. He dropped it off at my local shop and it looked practically brand new and barely fired. Shop owner said I could have it for $750 out the door. I said I think about it. Came back in two days later to take a look at it again and they sold it. Some walk in customer wanted something collectible and paid $950 for it. Oh well, at least the shop made some money. Sigh...

·
Registered
648 Posts
My 9mm Elite should be showing up tomorrow. USPS tried to deliver it on Monday but my local FFL's closed on Mondays. Hopefully will be able to take possession of it next week, but my FFL will let me shoot it while the ppwk is being processed.

Also looking at a couple P7M8's, so one of those might be added in the next week or so.

You guys are really putting a kink in my house buying plans. If it weren't for the great knowledgeable people on these boards, I wouldn't be quickly becoming an addict! :p

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
My 9mm Elite should be showing up tomorrow. USPS tried to deliver it on Monday but my local FFL's closed on Mondays. Hopefully will be able to take possession of it next week, but my FFL will let me shoot it while the ppwk is being processed.

Also looking at a couple P7M8's, so one of those might be added in the next week or so.

You guys are really putting a kink in my house buying plans. If it weren't for the great knowledgeable people on these boards, I wouldn't be quickly becoming an addict! :p
Just think of it this way.... Its better to purchase as many guns as you can now because once that morgage starts coming it is going to be the end of all toys for a while.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Didn't pick it up yet, but I made a deal with a guy today on one (USPc 40) that I'll be getting from him Saturday. Guess that only counts for 1/2 of the criteria.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
First HK of the year

I should be picking up my usc/ump conversion tomorrow, how is that for starting the year off right!?! I would have got it today but the FFL was closed WTF!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Don't have anew HK purchase on the horizon but I did touch my USP .45 today!

Maybe planning on a USP in 9mm later this year.

·
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well,
The guy with the PSP wasn't there, so no new gun for me yet. But I did drive past a Holiday Inn Express on the way home...

·
2,832 Posts
take a gander at "this" I picked up few days before xmas.....tell me if you notice anything odd ;)

oh.....and I havn't bought any guns yet this year....waiting on another batch of evidence guns.....nothing good then another HK

NICE! I'm kicking myself for a deal I missed just this past weekend. Not on an HK but a 20+ year old Colt Python 2 1/2" barrel in blue. Originally owned by an older businessman. He dropped it off at my local shop and it looked practically brand new and barely fired. Shop owner said I could have it for $750 out the door. I said I think about it. Came back in two days later to take a look at it again and they sold it. Some walk in customer wanted something collectible and paid $950 for it. Oh well, at least the shop made some money. Sigh...

·
Registered
534 Posts
So, why is that s&w sporting a Colt barrel?

·
2,832 Posts
its called a Smolt(or Smython) I guess, was the "in" thing back in the 70's I guess, the S&W M19 action was better but the Python had a supposed better barrel, was made for some kinda IPC(or?) shooting matches. Actaully quite a few of them out there(but havnt seen any other nickel ones), guess they were pretty spendy back in the day, I like odd shinny objects....so I took it home, shoots like a lazer.

not sure who made mine but Bill Davis in CA made a bunch of them

So, why is that s&w sporting a Colt barrel?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Well, I'm afraid the addiction has fully set in now. In addition to the USP Elite 9mm I JUST picked up yesterday, I just finalized a deal for a P7M8 and a S&W 41 (7" barrel, 1 year old w/ 2 mags for $675). Will be sending payment out tomorrow.

Looks like that house is going to have to wait a couple more months lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts