HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
curious on current value on these. It's new unfired (or been described to me as such) in the orig box, with a new High Noon holster

any help on this appreciated - it's a consignment sale for an old friend - i've got more photos coming but for the purpose of this request, here are two shots i just posted in an album at photobucket HK PSP P7 pictures by vze86qtl - Photobucket

appreciate any assist

·
Registered
97 Posts
Do you have the standard grips as well? I just got a set of wooden grips from an on-line friend and put them on my wife's P7 and they look beautiful. But if you're selling something that is essentially LNIB or NIB, you need to have all of the stock parts to qualify for that description. Yours looks like a beauty regardless.
B

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, i should have been a little more specific - owner sez the pistol is complete, 2 mags, manual etc - but i haven't had a chance to ask about the plastic grip panels. I do remember these wooden panels were pretty pricey by themselves, though. He's a retired fed LE, and always been pretty accurate on his descripts.

tks for the input

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Those English Walnut grips from Grips4you are about 93.00$. I would price it at about 850.00-1,000. This is assuming he has most or all of the original parts and tools. I'm certainly not a pro on the subject but have looked at enough P7's on the current market

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tks for the input guys - as an update, it turns out he sold it local to a fellow retired fed LE / hk collector and got $1350 for it. He hadn't given me all the details when he first asked me to sell it for him, but i found out yesterday it came with two sets of NIL grips + the orig plastic grips, orig box, manual & cleaning rod and three mags, only one showing any sign of insertion into the mag. His buyer told him it was unfired - didn't even show signs of having been test fired at oberndorf, which i have a hard time believing but basically, it was apparently unfired after leaving the factory.

again, tks for the assist

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CGuns1 - just checked my PM box - nothing there - if you don't mind, email me at larryccf AT comcast.net

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.