HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I will be on the way to IWA 2017 in Germany today shortly and I will post more pics later tomorrow.
Some news - SFP9L is on IWA and they are ordered to the Czech already :). This is not pics taken by me, but for some preview ;-).

And some new G28 Z :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
amazing!! what's up with the G38 Z? does it stand for Zielfernrohr or something? thanks for posting!

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,582 Posts
So the SFP9 M is the Match version?

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No Maritime - more serrated slide for wet eviroment and perhaps striker more waterproof just like PPQ Navy.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,582 Posts
Interesting! Thank you sir!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks for the info and pics, MKabar.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LPA, front with red fiber is possible too. All HK pistols can be with LPA now. But they are poor quality I think. 10-8 are much much better.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guys, P30SK in 40 S&W is coming :). It's in the new dealers price list already.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,918 Posts
LPA, front with red fiber is possible too. All HK pistols can be with LPA now. But they are poor quality I think. 10-8 are much much better.
Correct. LPA are quite mediocre quality. They were the only adjustable fiber sights I could find a while back so I have them on my USP Match clone, but they are not well made.

Something new--- but I want to hear about something that I want!!! :biggrin:

Tony
Something I want brother Tony!! Really want me some SFP M & L!!!

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeap, I had LPA 2 years ago and the material is garbage and the rear adjustable sight are just bad. 10-8 are top, U notch is awesome and fiber optic is more protected.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am on my 700 km way home from IWA. Tomorrow I will post a link to pictures from camera. Also I have plenty new informations. Some people already know, because I was spamming on FB littlebit with pics from the phone.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeap it was the same, see the pics. I got them online right now.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
European IWA 2017 Nuremberg H&K report - tons of new stuff :)

So I am back from IWA 2017. I was there every year since 2011, but this time H&K stand was biggest and also
with tons of new stuff for the first time too ;-). I got lot of information so here is some quick summary.

H&K guns here:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoxfFGh67UuAgaYbbs9dH1isrbTW0g

Other guns here:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoxfFGh67UuAgaV1a-mCDnrcsVI08g

Humans and other individuals:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoxfFGh67UuAgacMxQdbT6Sa6coRMA

About new H&K:

SFP9L - longer slide with 5" barrel with O ring just like Expert, recoil spring is same as normal SFP, already in production and ordered to the Czech, it will be on stock in 1-2 month. L with cut for red dot will be available next year probably ;-). Sadly no threaded barrel for this model of course, it would be too long.

SFP9 OR - Optical Ready with milled slide for red dots, many plates will be available, it should be ready in the end of the 2017

SFP9 Maritime - slide is more serrated for wet enviroment, striker is stainless with more drain hole, more inside parts
are better protected against corrosion including feed ramp

SFP9SK - it should be available in summer with classic paddle mag release, with new push button mag release in the end of 2017 probably
Also it will be available in 40 S&W caliber later.

P30SK in 40 S&W - already available in dealers price list

Safety levers on both side are now optional for SFP and also push button mag release will be available - all next year probably. Pust button on the pictures is only a 3D printed prototype. So it looks like it of course.

20 round magazine on the pics in only a welded prototype. Production version in 2018 will be from one piece of
steel body with factory plastic "xgrip" and also they will have factory "xgrip" for 13 and 15 round mags for SK :).

G28Z - Zivilian/Civilian version

Bad news - no SFP45/VP45 at this time, because frame is to small for 45 and they must develop whole new pistol for 45.
Also no info about some single stack. But at least they will make the SFP9L with slide pre-cut for red dot next year.

No info about availability of these new models as VP9/40 line in USA.

H&K sport rifles with wooden stock on the one picture are only a theoretical designs.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts