Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jack Bauer\'s back!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Jack Bauer\'s back!

I dig the shorter hair. January 15! 2hour special!

·
Registered
201 Posts

After watching Seasons 1 two hour special I never watch 24 again till the last 3/4 of the latest season. I'm looking forward to this new one. But it'll be another half a year before it hits Australia! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

·
Needs Therapy
694 Posts

I just finished season 4 on DVD, this is by far my favorite show ever. I never watch it until the DVD comes out, then I blow through it in a couple of days. If I had to way 20 odd weeks for the story to finish, I'd pull out my hair...I cant stand suspense.

M

·
Registered
1 Posts

w00t!

Jack is styling as always with his H&K and Banana Republic. Although I really do wish he would use the sites when he is making it look like he is aiming.

·
Registered
369 Posts

What calibre is Jack's USP Compact?

·
Registered
4 Posts

In the last picture it looks like a .45 ACP but I could be wrong. (Im only reffering to the last picture)

·
Registered
10 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
In the last picture it looks like a .45 ACP but I could be wrong. (Im only reffering to the last picture)

[/ QUOTE ]

9mm

·
Registered
22 Posts

The end of tonights episode was the most retarded thing I ever saw. I can not see Jack Bauer making that big of a mistake. To allow a possible hostile to take your weapon and shoot another hostile is complete B.S.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Are you sure? If so than I have gained my respect back for Jack. I thought she took his gun. Hmm, should have tivo'd it!

·
Registered
3 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure? If so than I have gained my respect back for Jack. I thought she took his gun. Hmm, should have tivo'd it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I'm positive...my father taped the show, so I plugged it in the VCR, and she pulled the gun out from her sweater.

·
Needs Therapy
694 Posts

My favorite one...

If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12"

·
Registered
278 Posts

Fact: DONT MESS WITH JACK thats a fact.

·
Registered
369 Posts

That last pic is not the USP Compact. If I'm not mistaken, it's the Sig.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts