HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks for the post and link to the Trailer. I have already made up my mind season 7 won't happen to 2009 so I won't be disappointed if the Writers Strike goes on.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please do not brake my heart like that. I am concidering donating to the writers myself to get this thing on already.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I sure hope it's different. For the last few seasons they have promised a big change, but then they scrap the script at the last minute and do the same old LA/CTU ****. This time it looks like they might not be lying.

Having Tony come back to life is pretty lame. I know that what they show in the preview will all become irrelevant after the first episode like it always is, but we have already had the "old friend from Jack's past that he thought was dead come back to haunt him." Even though Tony will undoubtedly not be the same thing as Steven Saunders, something completely new would be nice.

·
Registered
349 Posts
"old friend from Jack's past that he thought was dead come back to haunt him."
This is different, b/c the fans all know the Tony character and I could, as a fan, give a d**n about who Saunders was. However, doesn't this look vaguely like "Live Free or Die Hard"?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts