HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the correct place for this post but I just wanted to ask a question. I ordered a case of reloaded Jack Ross ammo (9mm) some time ago. At the time they were not showing any delay on their website. I received an e-mail on April 17th indicating that the order had been processed. After a couple of weeks I hadn't heard anything and called. I was told that they were running about 6 weeks behind and that their website needed to be updated. It has now been over 6 weeks. I still haven't heard anything. I have tried calling several times but always get a busy signal. I tried e-mailing them for an update but didn't hear back.

My credit card was billed at the time they processed the order. Has anyone here had any dealings with them recently? I just want to make sure that there is no problem or if there is I want to contact my credit card company about it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I don't know if this is the correct place for this post but I just wanted to ask a question. I ordered a case of reloaded Jack Ross ammo (9mm) some time ago. At the time they were not showing any delay on their website. I received an e-mail on April 17th indicating that the order had been processed. After a couple of weeks I hadn't heard anything and called. I was told that they were running about 6 weeks behind and that their website needed to be updated. It has now been over 6 weeks. I still haven't heard anything. I have tried calling several times but always get a busy signal. I tried e-mailing them for an update but didn't hear back.

My credit card was billed at the time they processed the order. Has anyone here had any dealings with them recently? I just want to make sure that there is no problem or if there is I want to contact my credit card company about it.

Thanks.
It isn't.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts