HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Jarvis make a barrel for the USP compact in 45? I saw one for sale on here for a full size USP that had the gold coating (tin?) and was kinda wanting to get one for my USPc.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, had already checked, but was hoping someone else had a different experience. Guess I will get a threaded barrel and have it coated

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
We are currently working on a small run of USP Compact 45 barrels. They should be finished and available for purchase on the website in approximately 4-6 weeks.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are currently working on a small run of USP Compact 45 barrels. They should be finished and available for purchase on the website in approximately 4-6 weeks.
Great news! Will they be standard length, or will you have extended or threaded options?
Also I was looking into having one fitted to the slide that is mentioned on your website. Any way I can get notification on when these will be available for purchase?
Thanks very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,304 Posts
@JarvisInc thank you for joining our site. Many members here (including me) use your products, so it's nice to have a direct line into what's coming for the HK community. Again - thank you!

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Custom options will include:

-Standard Factory Length
-Extended Length (custom lengths can be specified by customer via email/phone and we also offer the "match weight length" option for customers with match weights)
-Threaded (for the .45ACP available threads are 9/16-24, 9/16-28, 14.5x1mm LH, .578-28, and 16x1mm RH and LH)
-Ported

Drop-in and fitted options will also be available. For updates on availability please contact our customer service via email at [email protected] or by phone at 406-961-4392.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts