HKPRO Forums banner

Jarvis Barrel

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  JarvisInc 
#1 ·
Does Jarvis make a barrel for the USP compact in 45? I saw one for sale on here for a full size USP that had the gold coating (tin?) and was kinda wanting to get one for my USPc.

#5 ·
Great news! Will they be standard length, or will you have extended or threaded options?
Also I was looking into having one fitted to the slide that is mentioned on your website. Any way I can get notification on when these will be available for purchase?
Thanks very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Custom options will include:

-Standard Factory Length
-Extended Length (custom lengths can be specified by customer via email/phone and we also offer the "match weight length" option for customers with match weights)
-Threaded (for the .45ACP available threads are 9/16-24, 9/16-28, 14.5x1mm LH, .578-28, and 16x1mm RH and LH)
-Ported

Drop-in and fitted options will also be available. For updates on availability please contact our customer service via email at facts@jarvis-custom.com or by phone at 406-961-4392.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.