HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this gentleman's ad on the sig forum and I ordered a belt from him last week (brown leather, buckle #7) Saturday. My belt arrived on Wednesday and this sucker is THICK. I carried today using the belt and my USPc, and the gun was hardly noticeable. Anyways, Jerry is a great guy, he makes nice belts, and the price is right $55 shipped.

http://www.jbgunbelts.com/Photo-Gallery-1.html

·
Registered
854 Posts
I suggest contacting him and having him start an account here--I'm not a big fan of kicking non-members a bone to do business off-forum, let alone on Sig-forum or Glocktalk or AR15 etc...whether intentional or not, it is soliciting business for a non-member...

If his stuff is good (as you describe) then the effort to setup on this forum will pay for itself in no time!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suggest contacting him and having him start an account here--I'm not a big fan of kicking non-members a bone to do business off-forum, let alone on Sig-forum or Glocktalk or AR15 etc...whether intentional or not, it is soliciting business for a non-member...

If his stuff is good (as you describe) then the effort to setup on this forum will pay for itself in no time!
Fair enough, I linked to his website rather than sig forum.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Fair enough, I linked to his website rather than sig forum.
That is a proper move...I still urge you to contact him and let him know about our forum--its always good for us to be able to address a vendor with questions in the open threads to help with redundancy...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.