HKPRO Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I had the same issue with the "Extended" (HK45C) Mag release in my USP. Changed back to the Plastic one. I'm sure it probably works fine in the USP45F since it uses metal mags, but I would not recommend it for use with the USP9F or USP40F.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Sure.

(Old Translucent Jet Funnel Mag)

(New Black Jet Funnel Mag)

will the new and old base plates interchange? i may want to use the new ones on my old clear mags. I like that they are thicker. with the JF the clear mags barely protrude enough to slam a new mag in firmly.

·
Super Moderator
4,386 Posts
will the new and old base plates interchange? i may want to use the new ones on my old clear mags. I like that they are thicker. with the JF the clear mags barely protrude enough to slam a new mag in firmly.
Yes and No. Yes, the baseplates can be swapped. But No, you can't swap them and make it work in the weapon with a Jet Funnel. The black body is longer than the white transluscent body, and the extra-large baseplate fills that extra space "upward", if that makes sense. Sorta the same as with the HK45c elephant foot mag--with a long HK45 mag body, but the baseplate serves to shorten the amount of mag body insertable into the weapon.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yes and No. Yes, the baseplates can be swapped. But No, you can't swap them and make it work in the weapon with a Jet Funnel. The black body is longer than the white transluscent body, and the extra-large baseplate fills that extra space "upward", if that makes sense. Sorta the same as with the HK45c elephant foot mag--with a long HK45 mag body, but the baseplate serves to shorten the amount of mag body insertable into the weapon.
so sounds like the old plates would fit on the new black mag. but not the new ones on the white.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts