HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I did do a search on both here and Google for a Jet Funnel for the 45 USP Tactical. In all cases the jet funnel came back for the 40 and the 9 but nothing for the 45. If the 45 was listed the remarks were, well, this is a combat firearm and not a competition gun.

Now, in the newest issue of Shotgun News (Jan. 20) they show a jet funnel for the 45 Competition but again nothing for the Tactical.

My two questions, first, can I get a funnel for the Tactical and where can I get a ambi safety. Left handed is not the norm.

Thank you

Maxwell

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
HK does not make a Jet Funnel for the .45. They only make it for the 9mm and .40 as they only make extended magazines for the 9mm, and .40.

I'm wondering if Shotgun news has made a mistake and pictured the wrong gun.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
The ambi is not a big deal. HK should have them and Midway-USA can get them too but expect it to be 30+ and I mean way + days out.
There is no off the shelf jet funnel or mags for the USP .45 in any guise, period.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Must be a misprint or if anything after-market. In either case wouldn't be any good without the right mags.

I don't see it, what page are you looking on.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
unless you feel like hacking up a Jet Funnel and/or magwell area of the USP.

I had to slightly modify the Mark23 to make it fit (cut off the magazine "step" and about 3mm or 1/8th inch of the rear section of the lanyard loop)

This is a 10-round magazine, for the 12 rounders you'd have to weld a small extention on in order to have the baseplate clear the Jet Funnel. Look for BIG_CHRIS_304 under "threads started by" and look for his USP Tactical thread on how he made a Jet funnel for a USP Tac45.

It can be done, but its difficult at the BEST of times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts