HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a decent mag carrier/pouch for Jet Funnel mags? Id like competition style open tops but dont necessarily want to pay the competition price. Anybody know of anything reasonable for an average joe like myself?

Mainly looking for Dual carriers. But singles would work. Ive been looking at the Blackhawk Carbon Fiber open tops to match my CF Serpa holster but not totally sure if this is the route I want to go.
Carriers have to fit double stack 40 mags.
Open top w/ retention is kind of what im after but I dont want mags falling out if i, say, decide to do a backflip or something.
Closed top would work as long as they are tall enough to fit the Jet Funnel Mags.
Paddle or Belt attachment up to 2 1/2in.
Leather or Kydex... Either or would work for my application as long as leather can be had in "Black"

I know there are quite a few of us running Jet Funnels so anybody feel free to chime in.
If you utilize JF mags and have found a useful carrier... I encourage you to post pictures or just let me know what it is and how it has worked out for you.

Thanks in advance!
Brennen

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also on a side note to prevent anyone from wasting their time. Im not really into the Nylon holsters/carriers and accessories. And also I dont have any Molle Gear so not particularily looking for Molle Mag Carriers. Thanks

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I use a Desantis "Secure" magazine pouch for G19 magazines. It is open topped and not only does it fit all my 9mm Glock magazines, but also fits all my HK .40S&W magazines, including the Jet Funnel magazines. They also come in black or tan.

I have been using mine for years and the magazine it holds has never fallen out accidentally. The clip still has decent tension after daily carry, donning, and removal for all that time as well.

http://www.desantisholster.com/stor...CK/19-23-32/ACCESSORIES/Secure-Magazine-Pouch

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the heads up 4Life. Looks pretty nice and slim too. No necessary bulkiness. I like that. Maybe a little out of my price range however. But I think I found an alternative. I bought some cheap "Mixson" basketweave w/ velcro closures on ebay and they look as if I could just choptop or fold the top down in. Thank you for the input. Anyone else have any suggestions? I like to keep a wide range of gear handy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts