HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Carolina Pawn yesterday and bs with the guy that works there. He said some guy they buy guns from regularly brought in some HKs that I would be interested in. Ask what he had he put me on the phone with him. He quoted me $650.00 plus 7% tax for JLD parts guns and $2200 for HK parts on a JLD receiver. I ask him to let me look at the $650.00 guns. He said he is a whole sale dealer and I had to buy through the Pawn shop. I look at 2 on Monday. Is this a good deal and what should I look for? I told him wide forgrip and black furniture. Thanks D

·
Registered
159 Posts
if its a JLD "parts gun", then i would say sure considering a new JLD gun cost about a grand or so new, but at the same time what does he mean parts gun? the reason i ask is that ive seen a few century and jld clones that are trying to be passed off where i live as a true HK.

·
Registered
100 Posts
As the above poster said if its a JLD gun in good condition its a good deal as they go for about a grand, if its a cetme with some parts on it, not necessarily a good deal. And depending the HK gun 2200 seems a bit high considering hk91's are going around 1800-2000 or more depending on condition and accessories.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
If the serial # starts with "A" the gun was built by JLD. If the ser # starts with "B" it is a JLD receiver built by who knows. GARY N4KVE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts