HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Let me start off by saying this forum is the best I have found on the internet due to the amount of helpful knowledge that is spread around.

I have been a 1911 fan for some time but recently felt the need to try out a polymer framed .45 ACP pistol. I decided to go all out and get the "Egg McMuffin" of polymer framed guns and purchase a HK. Went down to my LGS and walked out the door with the HK45ct. I will be headed to the range this weekend and will post a report at a later time. From what I have read, I will be enjoying this pistol for many years to come...just don't tell my 1911's that :D

I noticed that the slide is lacking the German markings. It has a date code of BB or 2011. Are they making the slides in the US now?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Nice HK to start with. You probably have a US gun, and would say so on the side of the frame. Not to worrk, same quality, amy major components made in Germany.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Nice. Definitely my next purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great first HK. You will definitely enjoy shooting it. Just get ready for the addiction. I am sure it won't be long before you have another HK.

·
Registered
68 Posts
You're gona love that gun (maybe not the trigger but give it some time). Tac driver for sure congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Excellent work there sir! Congrats and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts