HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member .... Joined this site to specifically buy either a USC or a HK91. Turns out I'm getting the HK91 from another new member on the classifieds here... Its the one listed on the first page with the railed fore end. I'm stoked to say the least. I believe everything happens for a reason.. I had my eyes set on a USC with a grease gun conversion... That deal fell apart so I switched geart and had my heart set on a nice HK91 that can be kept in the family for years... Possibly pick up another one so I have one each to give to my boys along with all of my other rifles/pistols. They are gonna be happy young men when they turn 18. I honestly think buying quality firearms is better than sticking your money into an IRA or 401K right now.

I have yet to even touch the gun and I'm happy as a clam. I feel like a new baby is coming home from the hospital. A tear is coming to my eye. Don't worry "current owner" it's going to be well loved, taken care of and loved some more. Maybe i'll throw the wife out and give her side of the bed to the new HK LOL
:29::36:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Good call on the 91, USCs will still be available for a while.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Poor bastard is screwed and he does even know it. Worst part is. That there is no twelve step program.:41: Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts