HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this KD date code USP. The serial number is 342. The magazine and plastic frame are coded "IR". It still has the regular rifling in the barrel and the non-captive recoil spring. Its fairly well used and didn't come with the box or anything, but its still cool. Anyways I thought you guys might be interested in some photos:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Gorgeous USP! Very clean example, it doesn't have many rounds on it from what I can see.
Congrats!
I love the hammer, and also notice the mag release is larger than the smaller one on later USP. Very cool find!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Awesome find. How does she shoot?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments, guys. As for shooting it, I probably won't get around to that for a month or so, but I can tell you that the action and trigger is slightly smoother than my BE production USP 9. It might just be worn in more, but also I noticed the old one has a rebounding hammer while the new one seems to just drop the hammer normally, but they added the half-cock position. I'm sure the seasoned USP owner already knows all of this, but its new to me!

·
Registered
758 Posts
I had no idea there was a USP with a non-captive recoil spring.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts