HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my first hk today. Should arrive at my dealer some time this week. Picked up a HK vp9. Did a lot of looking before making the choice to buy the vp9 as my alternate carry. Debated all the normal competitors. But for the price and quality the vp9 had to be bought. Plus it just feels so good in the hands.

Any recommendations on anything that needs to be done? I did get the standard sights. I've seen a few posts about the enhanced slide cover and enhanced support sleeve. Are these needed?

Thanks dave

·
Registered
313 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. The only thing i'd change are the sights, if you don't find the factory sights to your liking. Otherwise, a regular diet of quality 9mm and plenty of trigger time are all you need.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy the VP9!

Sent from my Nexus 5X

·
Priest of the P7
5,037 Posts
I've seen a few posts about the enhanced slide cover and enhanced support sleeve. Are these needed?
I've put thousands of rounds through two VP9s and I don't even know what you're talking about so I'd say "no".

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
No you dont need those the gun is perfect the way it is. The only thing I would change is the sights and that's just personal preference so you dont need to do that. Just shoot it and you'll be happy

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I really like holsters from gunfightersinc, veteran owned and they put a lot of thought into their work. They stand behind 100%.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts