HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear God I love this pistol!! Fired it back to back with my Kimber Eclipse Pro II and the HK is more accurate, and shoots more flatly. The difference in recoil is staggering (of course the Kimber is a Commander size) and I could not love this gun more if it were free.

Pics to come later tonight (of course), gotta clean it up first.

·
Registered
45 Posts
you are just KILLING me now....:78:

congrats!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats! It sounds like you have been bit by the HK bug like the rest of us :D. I am looking forward to your great pics!

G

·
Congrats

When you get a chnace to shoot both back to back, let us know which one is more accurate, and which one do you like better? I was also lucky enough to own both guns, and i personally prefer the HK45 over the P30.
Wanted to get a feel of what other HK addicts out there think.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok, here's some quick pics...................

·
Registered
45 Posts
thanks for those pics. very very good.
brandon

·
Registered
558 Posts
BanditSRT8-

Awesome pics! Any chance you could make some of those HK45 pics 480 tall x 320 wide for my iPhone wallpaper?

I was going to do some when I pick mine up but they won't come close to your shots.

·
Registered
349 Posts
You know, it's a good thing that by time I am able to afford these other fine weapons, the LEM triggers will be out on all of them. Not a DA/SA fan at all.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Bandit,
Those pics are amazing! Thanks for posting them up.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like the pics.

BanditSRT8-

Awesome pics! Any chance you could make some of those HK45 pics 480 tall x 320 wide for my iPhone wallpaper?

I was going to do some when I pick mine up but they won't come close to your shots.
Actually if you just save the image and sync your iPhone up, when you set it as the wallpaper you can resize it and move it where you want.

I LOVE my iPhone. I'm such a geek for techno stuff.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
P7M8, were you able to get the image setup as mentioned in my last post? If not, maybe i can p-shop to the size you need. LMK

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like your photographs -- best I've ever seen of the HK45...

Do you do this for a living?

In fact, for the record, I'd rather have your photos on file than own a Glock...:8:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts