HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It should be coming to my local FFL this week. Bought it on Gun broker for $704.99 out the door. Did I do ok? I fell in love with this gun after I fired it for the first time about a month ago. I was an organic experience. I was convinced after the fact that this was the carry pistol for me. I shoot it faster, and more accurately than any other pistol I own/have ever fired. I think it largely do to the ergonomics.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That's a good price. The going rate at gun stores in the Northeast seems to be around $790.

I just got a P2000 SK in 9mm, and it's a great little gun. Was shooting golf ball sized tomatoes with it at 15 yards in some sand pits the other day.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Sounds like a pretty fair price. Congrats as the P2K is a great gun!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I have three P2000 V3's and I love them all. Since my first one I knew I was going to end up with two. But Decided to get two more rather than just have two. Congrats on your P2000. they are great pistols. Enjoy and post pics.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congrats! I think you'll be very happy wiht it.

Wish mine only cost $705. I paid $850 for my .40 v2 with 3 mags and the factor tritium night sights installed.

Byte

·
Registered
55 Posts
It should be coming to my local FFL this week. Bought it on Gun broker for $704.99 out the door. Did I do ok? I fell in love with this gun after I fired it for the first time about a month ago. I was an organic experience. I was convinced after the fact that this was the carry pistol for me. I shoot it faster, and more accurately than any other pistol I own/have ever fired. I think it largely do to the ergonomics.
Great gun. Wait till you see how it shoots after 500 rounds.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats! About a month ago I purchased a P2000 v2 in .40. I have put about a thousand rounds through it and it shoots flawlessly. I am very happy with mine.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Find Greg's posting of "Break my P2000" or something to that effect. It's a great read and a reason I purchased a P2000 V3 in 9MM too. Great pistol for conceal carry!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts