HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my CCW and now I'm searching for a nice concealable holster for my P7M8. I wanted to see what the concensus among my HKPro brothers are on what you would recommend or personally use.

Thanks in advance guys.

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
I just got my CCW and now I'm searching for a nice concealable holster for my P7M8. I wanted to see what the concensus among my HKPro brothers are on what you would recommend or personally use.

Thanks in advance guys.
Check out Milt Sparks. My stupid CCW license still isn't here, I sent everything off like 8 weeks ago, but once it gets here, my first one to try will be a Milt Sparks. Quite a few people on parkcitiestactical use and recommend them for the P7M8.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd recommend a DelFatti, ISP-LP. Lightning Arms Holsters may have them in stock.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
First if your going to carry on a belt get a belt designed for it. Also check out www.fist-inc.com they make a great holster and belts also . Plus wait time is very reasonable. TJ

·
Registered
472 Posts
Get it now!!!

Be the first on your block and the envy of all your friends! Go here---www.mitchrosen.com.

Seriously, check it out---

ARKAY

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank for all your replies.

I went ahead and ordered a Milt Sparks VM2. I was really tempted by the Del Fatti holster but when I ordered they didn't have the colors I wanted. So I will give the VM2 a try.

I appreciate all the input from everyone.

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thank for all your replies.

I went ahead and ordered a Milt Sparks VM2. I was really tempted by the Del Fatti holster but when I ordered they didn't have the colors I wanted. So I will give the VM2 a try.

I appreciate all the input from everyone.

Thanks a bunch!
I think you'll like the VM-II, it's my daily carry rig. I've got the Mitch Rosen & a Del Fatti OWB, both excellent holsters. I run the VM_II with the kydex clips, it makes an excellent "tuckable." Congrats!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts