HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking on this forum while waiting to be validated I called up CDNN today (Per suggestion of a forum member) and got one of the last few of the P30's in stock ... should be at my local store some time Saturday / Early next week.

I had some stores in my area laugh at me when asking if they had one in stock ... I'm so glad I found out about CDNN on here.

I was going to wait for the gunshow this weekend but figured the prices would be above / the same as what I am paying shipped + transfered for the P30 ($761 total). Not to mention the sales tax .....

This is my first handgun and my first H&K. Now to sign up for some classes and get my permit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
how much is your transfer fee?
thanks

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Careful, the first is never the last. Good luck with that P30 and be safe. Welcome to the PRO!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Congrats! And you did get a good price, I paid $849.99 + tax for mine at my local shop, and I think you'll find some people paid even more than that when they first came out.

·
Premium Member
2,146 Posts
Congrats!!!....you're hooked and doomed!!!:20000000:

·
Registered
226 Posts
CDNN was supposedly charging $730 for them plus shipping. So for $761 it looks like shipping was about $11 and the transfer fee about $20. I could be completely wrong...just speculating.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CDNN was supposedly charging $730 for them plus shipping. So for $761 it looks like shipping was about $11 and the transfer fee about $20. I could be completely wrong...just speculating.
You nailed it ... Price from CDNN was $743 and I will have a $20 transfer at my local shop.

Oh and thanks for the welcome H&K 4 LIFE

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks, I guess if I wasnt such a jackass and did the math I could have figured out the transfer fee...:90:
thats a good price- I might have to take the plunge.....

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congrats, sounds like a good deal for a newly released HK in pretty high demand. I think online buying is the only way to go, most of my purchases are made that way, I don't have to deal with the gun-store commando counter-jockeys. I have two or three FFL dealers I have used and accomplish the transfer at their home. You'll have to let us know your impressions when you get the P30 and can shoot it. I'm a USP owner, and am itching to know if all the hype is worth it...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on getting your first HK! The P30 is one of the best guns available. Don't forget the range report and pics when she comes in :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts