HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My new SWR Octane 9 HD on postie D54P-N and postie UMP with MM 9mm 3-lug barrel.

(click to enlarge)

Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Machine gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Airsoft
Product Eyewear Material property Hair dryer Microphone
Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Assault rifle
Monocular
Firearm Gun Rifle Trigger Assault rifle
Gun Airsoft Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun
Airsoft

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like just the knurl is different. Yeah, really looking forward to shooting it! And I'm especially curious if it will speed up the UMP's ROF.

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My Gemtech Raptor will be here in Late August , should be almost as nice on my D54
I'm trying like heck to get these done... will do everything I can to make sure you get it by then :)

My USC/UMP 9mm is only semi, but I don't notice any difference.
I don't think you'd be able to tell on semi. I know when we shot the AAC ECO-9 with a D54P-N that it shot a little bit faster on F/A but could not tell when it was on S/A. But then again, we weren't really trying to see if the action ran quicker either. I would assume that affects would be the same on a simple blowback as with a roller delayed blowback... more gas = higher ROF.

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys. Took a quick break tonight and tested it out with some 147-gr subsonic. Super quiet even for an indoor range. The UMP9's ROF did not change as I thought it would. Back at the shop for a late night but I'll post the video in the next day or so.

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quick video added to orginal post.

@hk94dude -- do you find that your 3-lug adapter "sticks" after several rounds? If I take the suppressor off, the spring-loaded locking piston sticks because of the residue from the all the blow-back.

·
Vendor
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Beautiful! Music to my ears.

How much does that suppressor alter the rate of fire on the UMP? (If at all)
None that I could tell... so if it did, it was negligible.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Quick video added to orginal post.

@hk94dude -- do you find that your 3-lug adapter "sticks" after several rounds? If I take the suppressor off, the spring-loaded locking piston sticks because of the residue from the all the blow-back.
The first 3-4 trips it was a pain in the a$$. It got stuck on, stuck off, wouldn't go on, etc etc. I took the 3-lug adapter apart a couple times, stuffed some white lithium grease in there and put it back together. It's got better with time. I'm only have about 500 rounds through it right now, but everything is perfect.

Gotta love those subsonic 147's. I think it's quieter on the roller lock guns though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.