HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think I have to explain the quality of the gun to anyone. Its sweet. I just take my hat off to Mike to have the fortitude and passion to completely make a gun and to do it with such quality. especially in the current political environment. Thanks Mike!! James Starr. God bless America, please pass the ammunition.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2mo2rno.jpg

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Twins? You suk, but we love you. Congrats!

@Lum, is that supposed to representative of the twin MM's? And I'm guessing Borat is representative of, well, um, Mike? LOL.

·
Vendor
6,911 Posts
I don't think I have to explain the quality of the gun to anyone. Its sweet. I just take my hat off to Mike to have the fortitude and passion to completely make a gun and to do it with such quality. especially in the current political environment. Thanks Mike!! James Starr. God bless America, please pass the ammunition.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts

Nice, two MM23e or one each MM23e and MM21e?

Looks like you need a couple tripods and Mike's tripod adapters and lots of ammo. Will be waiting on the videos.

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-clone...ions-23e-21e-anyone-setup-one-up-mag58-2.html

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Very nice. Congrats.
How's your ammo budget looking? They are bullet hoses in the finest tradition.
G3Kurz

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Mike has good taste in guns but not in bathing attire

·
Registered
10,254 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
They are a trully awesome gun, congrats.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts