HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have two mantras: 1.Have unique items, not the same stuff as everyone else-- and --2. If you can't find or get it,make it yourself.

I needed a holster for my HK45CT with a TRL-2 and couldn't find one. Most manufacturers say you can't put a TRL-2 on that weapon or they don't have that combo to make a mold from.The places that would make it said it would be a custom/one off costing lots of $$$$ and taking lots of time. So here's what I got. It started out as an issue Safariland thigh holster for a 1911 with laser attachment. Picked it up in rough shape for $15. I applied heat GENTLY to get the holster better molded to the height of my combo. It was close from the factory, so this was just tweaking. The hard part was the sight rail. I have the tall Tactical sights since I frequently use the suppressor. It is the height of these sights that makes my weapon not fit a lot of usually used interchangeable kydex holsters(like the P30, etc.) I cut down a recoil rod and added a slit that cradles the front sight. Again I gently applied heat and holstered the weapon with the rod across the top. This established my sight channel. I then made two new leg straps, one in digital MARPAT one with skulls 'cause, well, skulls are cool. Another one of my awesome camo jobs and here you are.....
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I amke a lot of items from medieval weapons to carry holsters.. my next project is to begin making medieval crossbows, the real deal, full power war bows and the quarrels/bolts, too. I'm curing 4 types of timber right now for the project

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I amke a lot of items from medieval weapons to carry holsters.. my next project is to begin making medieval crossbows, the real deal, full power war bows and the quarrels/bolts, too. I'm curing 4 types of timber right now for the project
Now that would be sweeeet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts