HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it from my connection. Wow , what a wonderful looking firearm. I will try and post a few pictures. I must learn how to clean it and get it ready for a workout.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I believe you'll find it to be an excellent carry piece too. Nice and flat, not too heavy, very safe.

Finding leather can be a little tricky. Look at Alessi, Sparks, and DeSantis for leather ,,, there are a bunch of cordura holsters that work really well too.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Please don't put a P7 in a cordura holster.........it is basically a crime against humanity. TT Gunleather, is another good option to those mentioned above. If you can even find a Del Fatti, Bulman, or Nossar............then you are really carrying a P7.

In all seriousness, to really maximize the attributes of a P7 you need good leather.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guy's ...I was going to ask about a good leather holster maker. Another question I have is how often to clean the gas chamber in the gun...and besides the little tool provided, what can I clean the gas chamber with..?...oil? a cleaner?...its hard to get a cleaner soaked cloth up in there. I tried wrapping a dry little square cloth around the tool provided, but it wouldnt go in.Should I just use the tool only to loosen the crap up and then tilt the gun barrel down so it falls out??..Is that all thats necessary?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Please don't put a P7 in a cordura holster.........it is basically a crime against humanity. TT Gunleather, is another good option to those mentioned above. If you can even find a Del Fatti, Bulman, or Nossar............then you are really carrying a P7.

In all seriousness, to really maximize the attributes of a P7 you need good leather.
Well stated, it deserves so much better! Get a TT or a Milt Sparks and get on Del Fatti's order list when he opens up again.

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
That is an excellent weapon! Congrats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts