HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my USP .40 from CDNN and should have it before Thanksgiving. I'm pretty excited. This will be my first HK and hopefully over the holiday I can get my father to jump on the bandwagon as well. Tell him to go check out the P30 cause I think he would really like it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just ordered my USP .40 from CDNN and should have it before Thanksgiving. I'm pretty excited. This will be my first HK and hopefully over the holiday I can get my father to jump on the bandwagon as well. Tell him to go check out the P30 cause I think he would really like it.
Sounds great! One hell of a gun! Post some pictures once you get it!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I remember my first one. Ahhhhhh.........

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats! Be careful as your second will be following soon after :D.
Let us know when you finally get it up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Be careful as your second will be following soon after :D.
Let us know when you finally get it up.
Thanks for the referral Mark...I'll post pics of it with my HK knife once I get it. I don't think my next one will be TOO soon after, but I am really liking the P7's.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Enjoy! I really like my USP9 and I've shot a buddy's USPc40. I think I enjoy the compact as much as I do my full size. Have fun with it!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You will love it. How much was it altogether?
$644.25 for the pistol and $13 shipping. Amazing deal considering my local dealers wanted a lot more ($750, $775, and $825). They only had 4 or 5 left when I ordered it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts